You are here: Home » General Fitness

General Fitness

Tweet Leaving your home where all your dumbbells and videos and favorite workout mat are all laid out for you? I’m here to tell you that’s not an excuse to fall off the fitness bandwagon, or to act like you don’t know exercise is NOT NEGOTIABLE. It’s vital to your health, energy, and mental outlook. […]

{ 0 comments }

Tweet Its happened to all of us. We fall in love and let ourselves fall apart. It’s nothing intentional, it’s just that we either become so engrossed in our relationship or we get so comfortable with our chosen other that we forget to take care of ourselves. Isn’t it funny? We spend lots of time […]

{ 0 comments }

Our Big Problem: Obesity

by David Samra

Tweet Obesity is spreading—and eating away at America’s economy and health. Theodore Dalrymple on how society can bite back. Great article in the Wall Street Journal by Theodore Dalrymple that I just had to post. Link to original article here These days, it seems, almost everyone has a habit that he can’t control. For millions […]

{ 0 comments }

Tweet I think 90% of us have been there (I’ll leave the other 10% out of this because there are fitness fanatics who seem to NEVER burnout).  It’s the place where we just dread working out or can’t find the motivation to get it in gear and do our daily workout. You push it off […]

{ 0 comments }

Tweet Seems as though even the US Military realizes the benefits of a healthy core; one of the things I love about P90X – it helps you build a strong core – your center of balance. By SUSANNE M. SCHAFER, Associated Press Writer Susanne M. Schafer, Associated Press Writer Link to original story FORT JACKSON, […]

{ 0 comments }

Get Your Head Right

by David Samra

Tweet If you’ve landed here on Fit Body Network, you’ve probably already committed in your mind to making a change. That’s great and welcome to a whole new you!  Now, let’s make sure we get your mind into that place to push you to new heights. Just making the decision to start and commit to […]

{ 0 comments }

Health Blogs